This Google Maps Compass application is a new web development provided free to users by Barcelona Field Studies Centre.
Barcelona Field Studies Centre S.L. is a registered Spanish company that offers a range of Physical and Human Geography, Biology, Ecology, Environmental Science, Business Studies, Travel and Tourism and Government
and Politics field studies options for GCSE and A/IB level students.
The Centre offers:
- Inclusive courses at GCSE, AS/A or IB Level and tailored to specific
- An extensive range of maps, worksheets and fieldwork equipment.
- Highly experienced centre staff.
- A wide range of study options.
- Internet information support for pre and post course studies.
- A range of sightseeing and recreational options.
- Transportation for the programme of visits.
Programmes can be arranged which complement the work undertaken
in the classroom and which meet the demands of the curriculum at all levels.
These include experienced specialist Geography teachers with
U.K. teaching qualifications, Natural Park and local industry specialists.
Office address: local Comercial Oasis 40, 08870 Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
BFSC Travel Office CIF: B-64932098 is fully bonded with the
General Directorate of Tourism of the Generalitat of Catalonia, with the licence
GC-001 747 held in the Registry of Tourism of Catalonia.